I have not been very diligent in updating my blog. It seems that since I've stared working my computer time has been cut way down. Now that it has been 4 months since my start date, it is time to get blogging again.
Our life has been very different here in Sunny So Cal. For the most part we have all adjusted well. You will see that in the posts to come. Mike has been working hard at his new job. He has long hours but always has with his other jobs. The difference is that he is not marketing, something he loves to do. He misses it. Mikayla has been hanging out with her cousins and adjusted to the curriculum out here pretty quickly. She has received a couple awards that I will highlight in a different post. Riley has transformed the most. He is not shy anymore. He has had sleep overs at various cousins homes, has made friends outside the family, and has even gotten over his fear of mascots. Cameron is a busy body and gets busier by the day. I have to saythat I am still adjusting. I really miss the life we had in Utah. Great friends, great weather, and a great home. As I tell my kids... "Too bad so sad for me!" At least we have great family members here! I started a new job out here with a radiology company. I am doing their marketing. It is fun for the most part. I do miss my kids though. It is hard not having them at my beck and call!
Oh Well! As you will see in the days to come that life out here has not been bad... just different.
Update soon!

2 comments:
So glad for an update! Keep them coming...and post pictures! We miss you like crazy.
Angela sound like your loving life. I'm glad to hear that. We miss you back here in Utah. I promise I'm going to try and get those scriptures send back out to you. Things just get so busy and I keep forgetting.
Post a Comment