Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Gross! Flies!


Okay... so I know this looks really gross and it is! But I had to show that I am not exagerating when I say we have hundreds of flies knocking on our door! I had pest control come out and spray this morning so now they are dead. Why does this neighborhood get so many flies. We are relatively clean people aren't we? Maybe a new issue to take to the city!

3 comments:

The Burninghams said...

I love that you posted that!!! You are getting your money's worth girl!

TLo said...

If Mike showered every once in a while, you wouldn't have such a problem with the flies...I keep telling Brandi if she cleaned up at least once a week, we would have less of a pest problem.

Kris Romeril said...

That is absolutely disgusting. For some reason I have to keep looking at that picture. I just can't believe it.