looks like your baby is liking those yummy cookies. I hope he is feeling better. His poor teeth!
Hey! Grandpa Pierce's favorite treat and he has them every day - Oreos - his little namesake has his great gpa's genetic make up for Oreos!Love, Gma
So cute! I cannot believe how big he is getting!
If he didn't love oreo's he wouldn't be a true Romeril. It is great to see that the trait is passed on too.
Oreo's are my fav!! I ate a whole bag last week :(
Post a Comment
5 comments:
looks like your baby is liking those yummy cookies. I hope he is feeling better. His poor teeth!
Hey! Grandpa Pierce's favorite treat and he has them every day - Oreos - his little namesake has his great gpa's genetic make up for Oreos!
Love, Gma
So cute! I cannot believe how big he is getting!
If he didn't love oreo's he wouldn't be a true Romeril. It is great to see that the trait is passed on too.
Oreo's are my fav!! I ate a whole bag last week :(
Post a Comment