I can not belive that she is in 3rd grade! Time goes way too fast. She is looking so mature it makes me sad. But I am grateful that she has a wonderful personality and a great sense of humor. She's the best!
It's been a fun eventful month, looks like! I can't believe how grown-up she looks! She is just beautiful. I still owe you her hair cut so just let me know, but she looks so darn cute that I hate to change anything!
4 comments:
It's been a fun eventful month, looks like! I can't believe how grown-up she looks! She is just beautiful. I still owe you her hair cut so just let me know, but she looks so darn cute that I hate to change anything!
Third grade, unbelievable! She is a sweetheart!! Love GMA ROM
She is so cute. She is just a little Angela. I love her very fashionable outfit.
Wow! She is such a beautiful, young lady!!!!! It seems like she has grown up sooooo quickly!!!
Post a Comment