Yesterday Mike got the offer we were waiting for! So it looks like we are going back to Cali! Whenever Riley sees a palm tree he thinks of California so I changed our blog template to reflect where we will be!
Angela, I will be sad to see your awesome family move. We have had so much fun with you. I'm excited though for your family to be closer to your loved ones. We will be missed though. Love ya Girl
3 comments:
So sad but so happy at the same time! I am sure it will be a wonderful change for your cute family but you will be very missed!
Angela, I will be sad to see your awesome family move. We have had so much fun with you. I'm excited though for your family to be closer to your loved ones. We will be missed though. Love ya Girl
CONGRATS MIKE on the job!!! Atleast now hopefully we'll be able to see you guys when we come down to visit the rest of the fam!!
Post a Comment