It is official. Mike starts his new job on October 1st. I don't know what that means for the rest of us but it could mean that we leave before then. We shall see!
I am sad every time I drive by your house and see that sign! I am sure it is a wonderful move for you guys but you will be missed! Let me know if there is anything I can do in the next few weeks...happy to have the boys over if that helps!
I am sad you are gone. I hope you are happy in California. I'm sure it will be very nice to be by family. I just wanted you to know that you will be missed. Please stay in touch.
2 comments:
I am sad every time I drive by your house and see that sign! I am sure it is a wonderful move for you guys but you will be missed! Let me know if there is anything I can do in the next few weeks...happy to have the boys over if that helps!
I am sad you are gone. I hope you are happy in California. I'm sure it will be very nice to be by family. I just wanted you to know that you will be missed. Please stay in touch.
Post a Comment