Thursday, December 18, 2008

Chilly!

Some of you will not feel sorry for us, but this is pretty cold for the area we live in. This is why we have a fireplace! Not only for Santa but to keep our toes warm.


3 comments:

lovell said...

Hey, you are lucky that your not living in Utah it's freezing cold.
I would take California weather over ours. I do miss you. Next time you come to Utah please call me so I can see you:)d

Kris Romeril said...

Sorry, no symphathies here. Our high for the next few days is going to be in the teens, maybe if we are lucky we will reach 20. And Kris is too cheap to turn on our fireplace.

Renee said...

Sorry, I don't feel sorry for you one bit! I know that is cold for California though...my sister is here from Vegas and is FREEZING! Enjoy your Christmas break!