Wednesday, December 17, 2008

O Christmas Tree

I have wanted a white christmas tree for at least 4 years. Before they were available. Last year I bought one at Target for 75% off. That is the only way I could convince myself to buy it when I already had a good tree. I have had turquoise glass ball ornaments on my tree every year, but they do not show well when hung on green. This year I can see them and they look great!


My White Christmas Tree!

Fireplace with a dirty mirror! This is big for us because Santa has had to come through a window for most of our married life!

Cameron was tired of taking pictures.

1 comment:

The Burninghams said...

Thanks for the comment. It has been a little discouraging around here and I really really miss you girl. Ok so why is there a fireplace? I thought it doesn't get that cold there?