Halloween arrived and we had a blast! The family gathers at my brother in laws house for chili, hotdogs, and fun! After we gobble the food as fast as we can we hit the streets looking for candy. The neighborhood that we were in is very busy and spirited. Many houses really get into the festivities. There was 13 kids in our group... safety in numbers is our motto! I was really nervous for Riley this year because of his nerves around people in costume. He is deathly afraid of mascots. I knew I would have to hold his hand most of the time. Boy was I wrong. He marched around like he knew every house and the people in them. He even went up to a house that had a haunted tent in front with gross creatures and scary noises. Mikayla wouldn't even go up to that house! He must have felt invincible as Batman! Mikayla loved hanging out with her cousins and Cameron loved being pushed around by grandma while eating his lollipop. And yes, I was able to keep all of the kids in the same theme, Super Kids!
Grandma, Cameron, Riley and Mikayla

6 comments:
How funny that you had chile and hotdogs....I remeber you telling me that you craved chili dogs when you were pregnant with Cameron. It looks like you had a great time. I am so glad that you are surrounded by such a wonderful family!
I had chili dogs practically every day that week. It was a dream come true!
Such a blessing to be back by family. I can't believe how many GREAT costumes you have. Your kids look like they are having a blast.
Hey sis,
Nice photos. My niece and nephews look so cute!! I love that you put a photo of mom up there with kids. Riley was really surprising that night, I thought for sure he would freak out. Love ya guys and glad you moved back.
Love the costumes! And I have to say you did an awesome job with Mikayla's hair! I love theme halloweens. Did you make those caveman costumes?
-Ginger
We did have a fun night, didn't we? It is great to have you all back so you can be a part o family things and so nice when your mom and sis join us! Having 6 out of 11 of our children and families near us makes for a happy grandma and grandpa and mom and dad!
Post a Comment