Sunday, November 16, 2008

Mind Your Own Business!

Not you, but one of Mike's employees. He decided to google Mike and ended up on our blog. I have tried to find people's blogs and have had no luck. I assumed most people would not be able to find ours unless they knew the address or linked over from another blog. Anyway, this guy is not the greatest employee and made some comments to Mike about our family. When Mike told me that he had been reading our blog I freaked out! I have our new contact info on it! Now our blog is private. Hope you understand, and remember... be safe!

4 comments:

Renee said...

Thanks for the invite! I am excited to continue to follow your cute family!

Renee said...

Thanks for the invite! I am excited to continue to follow your cute family!

Kris Romeril said...

Completely!

The (Ryan) Romeril Family said...

Oh my...that is REALLY scary!! I totally understand and might just have to change ours too...especially with the line of work Ryan is in I think about that all the time and have tried googling ourselves to see what comes up! It's unfortunate some people are so STUPID!!