Sunday, October 19, 2008
Before...
We are here in our rental house. It is not bad, but different. It was built in 1963 which means it is dated to say the least. I plan on painting the whole house because it is stark white. I am so used to my golden walls that white seems harsh. This is a picture of the living room and kitchen. The kitchen looks really small and it is. But the cabinets are so deep that I have plenty of storage. Counter space is another issue. The bedrooms are much bigger than the previous house but the master bath is the size of my hall closet. The owner turned the garage into a family room so it feels like the same size as the last house. All in all it will suit us fine. The ward here is great! The older people were in Mike's ward when he was growing up and the younger people went to school with Mike. It was like a reunion the first week. The funny thing is Judy Shipp's cousin is in my ward! This is the third person we know that know the Shipp's in some way. The amazing thing is the locations. Houston, Canada and here. Small world! We have had family here every day since we have moved so I have not been lonely yet. But I do miss all of my friends from Utah. You are all such amazing people. I hope you take advantage of every minute you have with eachother because you never know when things will change.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It doesn't look to bad. I can't wait to see the after pictures.
Miss ya tons!!! Nothing new with us. That is why I haven't posted anything on my blog. xoxo I am glad you are getting settled.
Post a Comment