Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Trunk or Treat # 1
Last night we went to our first Trunk or Treat of the week. I know that we should not be crashing other wards parties but I had some good reasons. First, it is one less night that I have to cook, second, it gave Mike an opportunity to catch up with more people he knew back in the day, and third, my kids wanted to go! I told Mikayla that she would have to dress up as something else becasue the Joker custume requires a whole can of green spray and I only had one can left. She went through the Halloween box and tried a few things. She eneded up with an Indian for tonight and a Cave Woman for Trunk or Treat # 2. So far it has worked out that she has had a partner with every costume. Joker and Batman, Indian and Cowboy, Cave Woman and ? We will see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment