Sunday, October 19, 2008

This is what I have been waiting for!

For years I have wanted to do fun girlie stuff with my family. I wanted to infuse my fashion expertise on some wiliing victims and this weekend it finally happened! Two of my neices were attending a homecoming dance and needed some help that only I could provide. (Not really, but it adds to the drama) I had the benefit of painting one of my neices nails. We chose black with gold polkas dots. My other neice borrowed six pairs of shoes and tons of jewelry. She couldn't decide and had to go home to try them out. A girl after my own heart! It was so much fun to serve these girls with one of my talents. Who said service wasn't fun?

2 comments:

Renee said...

Good for you! I bet you feel like a million bucks now! How fun that you are surrounded by family again. We miss you around here. Every time we drive by your house Nick asks if Rylie lives in Disneyland...I think he is jealous!

Kris Romeril said...

Sounds like everything is going well. We miss you tons. Lexi and Nicholas keep asking when we are going to see you agian. Nicholas is still planning on all of you being at his baptism, hope you are saving your money!