If you can't tell I LOVE Halloween. It has always been my favorite holiday. I think it is because Halloween usually starts off with my birthday. We celebrate all week whether in school, church parties, or the night itself. Growing up, my family held a huge party every year. My grandma would invite all of her siblings and their families. Her kids alone total 11. Half are married and have kids of their own, so you can imagine the size of these parties. I must say that it is one of my favorite memories! You can't beat watching adults run across the patio with an orange between there knees! FUN TIMES!
Here are my cave children.

3 comments:
Those are CUTE costumes. Did you make them? Can't wait to see what they will be next.
Emily
those are very cute costumes. Sorry I didn't get to see you in Cal. Things were so crazy with his family. We ran out of time. I miss you and I'm glad that you are having fun in beautiful Cal. The weather is awesome. I miss it!
They look darling! I see that you are have no problem adjusting to life in CA...we miss you! Enjoy the warm weather...we are getting a storm this week and the wind will blow...I bet you don't miss that!
Post a Comment